- I’m not sleeping in my car or on the streets. No more walking aimlessly for miles and miles a night just to stay warm (and safe).
- No more constant searches just to find a restroom.
- No more having to always carry around my heavy ass backpack full of everything that I own.
- No more hunts for water that doesn’t make me feel sick to drink.
- No more baby wipes “showers”
- There are no bugs in my home.
- Access to plenty of food that didn’t have to be stolen, or come from a food pantry.
- I have the essentials I need to live a comfortable life (there was a time I didn’t even have so much as my own towel).
- Medical and dental insurance (feeling for everyone who has to go without).
- Beautiful children.
- A stable career that allows me the ability to give back every week.
Life is good.